Friday, August 24, 2007

The Next Blogger Asked Me To Read This


Greetings and welcome to Focus On Your Craft! Inspired by my dear friend Katie and her world travelling adventures - and resultant travel blog - I thought I would begin to document some of the crafty things I've been doing here at home.

Before Tenacious D became the horror captured in "The Pick Of Destiny," they were, honestly and without a doubt, one of the most inspiring forces in my life. This blog is a little wink and nod to their true spirit.

The message of The D? Set the artist free. I'm talking about this artist, in here, set it free! I'm sayin' - QUIT YOUR DAY JOB. I know a lot of you out there are saying, "I can't quit my day job! I've got kids to feed, JACK." QUIT YOUR DAY JOB. Focus on your craft - one time, before it's all over, you've died, you've squandered it - you f@$#in' ROBOTS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, I still haven't had the stomach to watch "The Pick of Destiny." I just know that it will wreck something beautiful in my life...

Mara said...

I haven't watched it, either. I refuse to watch it for the same reasons as you.