Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back From The Dead

Greetings, all! I've been suffering a bit from craft hibernation these days. It happens to the best of us. To paraphrase the D yet again, crafting comes from a stillness, a quietude. My stillness and quietude of late tends to be courtesy of the wine fridge rather than the sewing machine. Heart Of Glass had a V-day show. I've done a few sewing repairs - Rob has a pair of "work pants" that are starting to resemble modern art - and a few kitchen triumphs - risotto, anyone? - but that's about it. Spring is springin' on out now, though, so I suspect the temperature shifts will inspire a wardrobe addition or two. Plus, the garden is about to kick it in full effect. Look at that - I just psyched myself up!

1 comment:

debby said...

so glad to see your thoughts out on the virtual landscape. woot woot!