Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blather, She Wrote

When the crafter is ready, the project appears. Though I did get inspired to knit myself a replica of The Pinball Wizard hat, as seen in the movie Tommy, this project will not be textile in nature. As a past participant in National Novel Writing Month, I have also made my way onto the mailing list of National Script Writing Month. Hmm. Yes. A script. Why the hell not, right? That's the whole point of this ridiculous blog, isn't it?

I have no plot ideas, character sketches, or plans of any kind. Much like the NaNoWriMo novel that preceded it, I expect this to be 100 pages of absolute write-off-the-top-of-my-head nonsense. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Rob and I have been toying with the idea of a '80s-inspired movie-musical for quite some time now. Maybe it's time for "Rude Attitude" to see the light of day.

+ = ?

2 comments:

alysha said...

Dude, BOG needs to be a character. Just saying.

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.